Friday, January 3, 2014

28 Homestarrunner Quotes You Should Start Using in Conversation as Soon as Possible


1. “Will you bring a sack lunch and some orange slices for me?  Will you, stupid?!”

2. “I thought I knew what ridiculous was until this day.”

3. “Evil moms choose evil Jiff.”

4. “Frank was one of the finest freakin’ soldier I ever knew!  And he still kind of owes me five bucks.”

5. “It’s a gift card for fashion!  How did you know!?!”

6. “Where did you get a name like that?  George Lucas?”

7. “Sweet lady liberty!  Let’s make out!”

8. “I’m gonna throw a brick and your cellist.”

9. “We’re talking about something cool and interesting.  You wouldn’t understand.”

10. “Tattoos, huh? I’d get one on my forearm that says ‘the for real deal.’”

11. “Rather Dashing? More like Rather Homely.”

12.  “My house has a hundred bathrooms.”

13. “Oh no . . . don’t do it!  You know the storm that will unleash!”

14. “I’m gonna be a quarterback when I grow up!”

15. “You gotta get yours, I gotta get mine.”

16. “You’re not a broom?”

17. “Very yes.”

18. “Stop saying words.”

19. “Did you get 400,000 viruses?”

20. “I can do it!  I can do it nine times!”

21. “I should have done this like a million years ago!”

22. “I’m gonna recommend you come up here in the boat.  We have a keg . . . of worms . . . and 23. phytoplankton.”

24. “Let’s go get ready to look SOOOO GOOOOD!”

25. “I have a crush on every boy!”

26. “You must be girls.”

27. “It’s really not about man’s struggle with double sided tape.”

28. "Don't blow this for me, Chimendez!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment